The beach is more than a boundary dividing land from sea, more than a place to swim or sunbath. In Florida, the beach is a way of life, a source of pride and joy, a defining influence in people’s lives. For some, the mere memory of a mid-summer sunrise warming up the Atlantic is reward enough. Others have a more intimate relationship with the sea. Surfing and sailing, biking and running, swimming and diving along the hundreds of miles of pristine shoreline.
Staying true to their southern heritage, owners John, Cindy, and Jody Kinberger offer a unique brand of hospitality and charm that surrounds you like a warm blanket. We are a unique small property with the luxuries of a large resort. With an amazing attention to detail and service, Dream Inn truly stands out. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or life-long resident, we encourage you to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Daytona Shores and hope that we can make your upcoming visit a memorable and carefree time.
- Located in beautiful Daytona Beach Shores near several world-class attractions and restaurants.
- We are a unique small property that offers luxury resort amenities.
- Excellent area for surfing, sailing, biking, running, swimming, diving and much, much more!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, Cable TV, use of beach towels, voicemail and parking.
- Daily housekeeping
- Great destination for a romantic getaway or a family vacation.
- Heated Pool.
- There are several restaurants located within walking distance.
- We offer restaurant discounts to guests.
- Family owned and operated inn since 1992.
- Southern hospitality at its best.
Distance from local airports:
- Orlando Airport – 1 hour
- Daytona Airport – 20 minutes
- Orlando Sanford Airport – 40 minutes
- Jacksonville Airport – 1 1/2 hours